Ever feel like you need to have more than 24h in a day? I ain’t superwoman but here are 5 productivity hacks that will help you get to the bottom of your To-Do List!
- Productivity Planner. The productivity planner has been created by Intelligent Change (check them out here). It’s a notebook which allows you to set goals for every week and reflect on what worked/ didn’t work. Very useful!
- GetPocket.Get pocket is an app / browser extension you can use to save links for later. So if you come across an interesting video, you can watch it later in the Get Pocket app instead of losing your focus on what you’re doing.
- Evernote I love Evernote! It’s a fantastic platform which helps you organise your whole life. You can scan notes, create a slideshow in a sec, and gather all your ideas into one place.
- Trello Trello is a web-based project management application. You can plan anything and it helps you break down a big goal into smaller steps.
- Wunderlist I love writing down To-Do lists on my notebook but Wunderlist is the best To-Do List app if you’re looking for one!